Building Services – Pipeline Installed
Client – T2 Building Services
Location – St Margarets the Queen Church, London SW2
Contract Duration – One week
Services Supplied –
Building Services – to supply and install a new 80mm gas main from the new meter position.
Highlights of the Services Completed Included –
- We surveyed the church to evaluate what was required and where the pipework would run.
- Our highly skilled engineers then fabricated the 80mm gas supply pipework at our in-house workshop located in Sidcup, London.
- When fitting the custom-made pipework at the church, it was installed by being raised vertically below the eaves and then running along at the eaves’ level.
- The pipework then continues along the brickwork of the flat roof and into the first-floor plantroom.
- Within the first-floor plantroom a ‘T’ section was installed together with an isolation valve to feed the existing boiler/linked up to the existing boilers.
- Testing was carried out to ensure all was safe and a certification was provided.
The church now has a new safe gas main from the new meter position.
Everything was left in good working order and the site was left clean & tidy.
All redundant items were disposed of at a licensed refuse/recycling facility.