Client – The Royal Society
Location – Westminster, London, SW1
Task Appointed –
The Presidents Suite: Installation John Cullen Lighting Scheme
Electrical Services Supplied – IDWe Ltd were approached by The Royal Society to install the lighting for The Presidents Suite at The Royal Society in Westminster, central London.
Once we visited the site and reviewed the proposed lighting specification for IDWe Ltd to install, our team discovered this interface would not support the lighting solution works planned.
After a detailed assessment of the suite, our team offered up a solution proposing using Casambi interfaces, which would serve the new lighting required for the suite.
Highlights of the Services Completed Included –
- Hallway – Supplied and installed interconnecting cabling and required Casambi interfaces serving the floor lighting. Cabling to originate from the bar area and be clipped at floor level around the perimeter of the flat.
- Dining/ Drawing Room/ Lobby – Supplied and installed new Casambi interfaces and LED drivers located at a high level within the bar area. Plus, supplied and installed DSSO within the bar area to provide a power supply to the LED Drivers & Casambi interfaces.
- Kitchen – Installed high level, suspended track lighting and profile LED c/w Diver (s) above the kitchen cupboards and shelving. Adapt existing cabling above the cupboards to accept the new LED lighting. Profile LED to be switched via the existing cabinet lighting switch.
- Study – Installed pendant wall switches, LED drivers & Profile LED, new Casambi interface serving the Profile LED and wall switch adjacent to the desk.
- Master Bedroom – Installed issue pendant and switches.
- Bedroom – Installed additional switch serving bedroom and hallway lobby light.
Timelines – The project was completed well within the time allocated.
Result – IDWe Ltd provided a lighting solution, supplied, and installed for The Presidents Suite at The Royal Society.