Electrical Installation for a Residential Block with 28 Flats
Client – MLM Property Management
Site Location – Alyn Court, London, N8
Contract Duration – 6 weeks
The existing Electrical installation serving the 28no Flats and Landlords Services was very outdated and a potential fire risk.
IDWe Ltd were instructed by MLM Property Management to update the LV Distribution Equipment and supply cabling to each dwelling.
Highlights of Services Completed Included –
- Construction of a new LV Switch/Meter Room within Alyn Court
- Supply and installation of new 12 Way TPN Ryefield Distribution Board serving 28no Flats and Landlords Services
- Supply and installation of new bespoke trunking system serving the tenants/landlords Meters and outgoing Sub Mains within the new LV Switch Room
- Installation of New 200amp TPN Mains Cabling, Ground Works and External Enclosure for DNO 200Amp TPN Head Cut Out
- Liaising with UKPN on the Removal and replacement of the TPN cabling serving the old distribution system for Alyn Court
- Installation of 28no SWA SPN Sub Mains Cabling to each dwelling and final connections to Consumer Units
- Organising and liaising with residents for changeovers for minimal power disruptions.
- Final Testing and Certification to BS7671:2018 for our installation
- Making Good and concealing cabling within the common areas of Alyn Cout
The 28 flats now had their LV electrical upgrade.
We left the site with all safety checks made.
The site was cleared of all items and disposed of at a licensed refuse/recycling facility.